- Procedural Oriented programming language which is a structured approach whereby the modules are written to perform a function and those modules are called in the main code.
- Conditional Constructs – Used to undertake conditional processing.
- Looping Constructs – Used to reiterate a specific part of the code.
- Functions – the part of code undertaking a specific function, to be called for while writing the main code
- Arrays – A list of values arranged in rows and columns
- Pointers – object storing the address of the value stored at some other place in the memory.
- Structures – constructs used to store different values of different type under the same name.
- Unions – the structures that can hold any type of data but one type at a time.
- Enumerated Data types – A data type used to store a set of named values.
- File Handling – opening , writing , closing files and performing such other operations
MATLAB or Matrix Laboratory is a high-level language, developed by Math works, that provides numerical computing environment. It is used for matrix manipulations, plotting functions and data, developing User Interfaces and interfacing with the programmes written in C, C++, JAVA and FORTRAN. Using this one can analyze data, develop algorithms and develop models and applications. The tools provided therein help to reach the solution faster than any spreadsheet. The applications of MATLAB include signal processing and communications, test and measurement, computational finance, image and video processing, etc. It is used by scientists, engineers and academicians in the industry . Understanding of MATLAB includes understanding of –
- Handling of Matrices and Arrays, Programming ,
- Graphics ,
- Simulink package,
- handling images,
- Spatial transformation and
- Morphological image processing.
Learning the concepts of C language and undertaking MATLAB training has become crucial to the development of software’s. This has led to evolution of many IT educational institutes, Vidya Topa Institute of Professional Studies (VTIPS) being one of them. The institute provides teaching for C language and provides MATLAB Training in Delhi. The institute’s C language course in Delhi is of 40 hrs duration and makes the above concepts clear to the satisfaction of the learners. The MATLAB course is also of the same duration.
The institute is equipped with facilities to impart interactive training sessions to the students with practical experience to make them job ready. It not only makes the students capable of joining the IT and finance industry but also provides them with placement assistance. Besides the above specialities, it commands a good reputation due to its trained and experienced faculty, excellent infrastructure and well designed curriculum and courseware. With the growth such institutes we can be hopeful that IT industry will not have a crunch of good IT professionals.